The Atlanta Woman’s Club is one of oldest non-profit woman’s organizations in Atlanta, organized November 11, 1895. We are a non-profit philanthropic organization made up of professional women of all ages, races and religions who share a common goal: to work together to improve our local community, socially, physically, culturally and educationally. The Atlanta Woman’s Club is a member of the Georgia Federation of Women’s Clubs, as well as the General Federation of Women’s Clubs.
One hundred years ago, this club was built by a dynamic force of independent and caring women with strong leadership in our community. The ladies of the Atlanta Woman’s Club built its foundation with purpose and strong leadership within a diverse range of community projects. Today, nothing has changed, our members are indeed a dynamic force, capable of carrying on the legacy and tradition of shinning the light on community needs while giving back to our community for many years to come.
We credit our longevity to our hardworking, determined group of women and successful growth to the quality and character embodied in every single member. We’re an organization with a strong purposeful commitment to our community which fosters a Club culture of personal growth, empowerment and teamwork while giving back to our communities. We promise to provide inspired volunteer opportunities with heart warming and rewarding benefits. All of this is historically documented and evidenced from our work to establish the Atlanta public kindergarten system, mobile libraries, the farmers market, and the establishment of Hartsfield International Airport to name a few.
We hope that you will consider joining our dynamic group women who are committed to carrying on the legacy and tradition of serving our local community.